[hello] Just wanted to introduce myself!

Wolfenstein

Jun 22, 2019
Hey all! I’ve been creeping this sub for a couple of days now and wow can I just say I’m so proud of every single one of you! Your all so kind and generous with the random gifting the offers and just the kind words exchanged on this sub. Faith in humanity slowly being restored because of subs like this!

A little about me; I’m currently 20, 21 in November. I have four(4) pets(2rats,2cats).
I’m studying nursing and currently work as a A.I.N in a aged care facility (it’s hard work but I wouldn’t change my career I love it!) in my spare time I like to do arts&crafts I’m currently working on a sailor moon commission for a friend. I’m a huge gamer(ps4,switch), currently saving up to buy a good pc to game with my little brother.

I’m not sure what else to say in this so if y’all have any questions I’m happy to answer!

CoolStadia

Apr 23, 2019
Heyo and thank you! Hmm well I’m not a big “breakfast time” eater however I love waffles and bacon(at any time of day) what’s yours?

stadiagames

Jun 16, 2019
I’m dabbling in perler bead craft at the moment. My iron sucks so it’s either to hot and melts the beads to quickly or it’s not hot enough and I spend a lot of time trying to do it.
[here’s what I’ve done so far](https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzpu2LWA9r4/?igshid=110j6zy3y1i43)

I recently joined the r/penpals sub and have been making envelopes and cards for that.

Other than that I do acrylic/oil paintings

Do you do any crafts? Are there other craftesque like activities you recommend?

DOOM Eternal

Jun 22, 2019
I have two sloth tattoos they are most definitely without a doubt my favourite animal!

My eldest cat(F13) is to old/doesn’t care so she’s cool with them she just sits on her perch and watches them from time to time. My other cat(f10m) isn’t as chill per say, she runs away from them won’t even attack/stalk them or anything so I guess that’s a plus side?

Destiny

Jun 22, 2019
Hey and thank you!
Hmm on ps4 I’m addicted to Overwatch/DBD/fallout4/76 I can’t wait for cyber punk to come out.

On the switch can’t pass up ya good ol’ legend of Zelda franchise.
How about you? Any games you love and recommend?