Stadia Controller, for free?!

Wolfenstein

Jun 22, 2019
For those of you who are like me, when you pre-ordered Stadia, you added another controller (probably the Wasabi one, haha). If you're even more like me, you've either pre-ordered the Pixel 4 (XL) or are going to. When I pre-ordered, I noticed that Google will give you a $100 promotional balance for accessories, but if you read the small print (terms), it says you can use it on anything on the Google store. So, I canceled my Wasabi controller pre-order and am gonna use part of my promotional balance to get it. Just a tip!

CoolStadia

Apr 23, 2019
I think that's only the case when preordering Founders Edition and Controller in on order.

I have two orders. One for the Founders Edition, one for the Controller. Actually I had 3 orders, couldn't decide which color. I canceled one controller, everything else is still active.

Bungie

Jun 22, 2019
Thanks for the concern! I ordered it in the same order as the founder's edition, but I can confirm it only canceled part of the order. I still have the Founder's Edition coming in November :)

CoolStadia

Apr 23, 2019
Love that I was able to convince you to get Stadia! Quick question, how did you get $150? (I'm assuming it's not USD)