Chances for Nintendo cooperating with Google

Destiny

Jun 22, 2019
Cloud-Computing IMHO is the future of gaming, thats pretty much an undeniable fact - whether that future is in 1 month or in 2 years... we'll see soon.
So what are the options for nintendo here?

1. They could deny that "fact" until it's too late and continue creating their own consoles and games.
\- Possible, regarding that this is nintendo we are talking about
2. They could create their own server-infrastructure for that.
\- Possible, but unlikely. Building op that knowledge and those serverfarms really is time- and money-consuming.
3. They could use Amazon's or Microsoft's server-racks and build their own service on their hardware.
\- Very likely option.
4. Cooperating with Google and using the whole Stadia-Service with it's infrastructure for tier software.
\- With this option, Nintendo would be a company creating only software and peripherals (controllers, accessories, VR-headsets, etc) with it's games exclusively on Google Stadia. That would be my preferred option.

What do you think?
What will Nintendo be like in the future? What you think will happen with Nintendo in the future?

CoolStadia

Apr 23, 2019
I was hoping the Switch would have had better online implementation. PS and Xbox nailed it about 10 years ago. I've given up on Nintendo's support for hardcore gamers, because they certainly have.